FCS Senior Secondary School Assessment Rule
At FCS Senior Secondary School, for the purpose of gradient learning school has opted for the following schedule of evaluation from academic session 2017-18 onwards:
- Three periodic short tests from June to August. The average of the best two will be taken in every subject to evaluate student performance. This will be considered as the 1st unit.
- This is followed by one mid-term written test in September.
- One unit test will be conducted in the month of November on cumulative syllabus for XII and in the month of January for Class XI.
- Annual exam will be conducted in the month of February/ March for Class XI.
- Pre-board for class XII will be conducted in the month of December
Want to learn more about admission?