How to take Admission
For details call98300 88984 / 98304 94152 8232016059/03324345640 or write to : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- A guardian, who wishes to admit a child to any class, should first obtain a copy of the Prospectus and a Registration Form from the school office..
- The name of the student should then be registered by filling and submitting the Registration Form to the School office. This, however, only ensures a call for an interview or an admission test and does not guarantee admission.
- A guardian could also fill up the online registration form and submit the same with an amount of Rs 500/-.Click for Online Form
- The guardian will then be informed of the date of interview / admission test.
- Both the parents of the child should be present at the interview. If for any reason one parent is unable to be present or cannot be present at the interview, the information and reason for such absence should be communicated in writing to the School office well in advance.
- Any recommendation for admission will automatically disqualify a student for admission to the school.